Today I am so pleased to welcome Sue Brown to Joyfully Jay. Sue has come to share an exclusive excerpt with us about her latest release, Hold Tight. She has also brought along a great tour wide giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“You’re not too big for me to spank,” Mo muttered to the phone. It wouldn’t be the first time.
He made oatmeal and toast and cut up fruit for a healthy breakfast. He’d woken up with the idea of making pancakes or waffles, but after the morning he’d had, that would seem like a reward for bad behavior.
Finally, he couldn’t put off bringing Joseph into the room. He went in search of him and found him pacing furiously around the bedroom. He was dressed in an oversized hoodie, and the sweatpants from the previous day, looking like a kid dressed up in his dad’s clothes. Mo squinted at the hoodie. He was sure it was one of his, rather than Davey’s. He smirked at such a deliberate ploy.
“Breakfast is ready,” he said to the pacing man.
“I don’t want anything,” Joseph snapped.
“Eat. It’ll make you feel better. Now come sit down.” Mo had dealt with stroppy clients and bratty boys before. He could handle Joseph Holden.
Mo is content with the quiet life. Once upon a time he had his happy ever after, but that ended. Now he’s being asked to guard an ego-driven businessman who has no idea how much danger he’s in. He should say no.
A successful CEO, Joseph is used to most people saying yes. He’s not convinced ‘yes’ is in this bodyguard’s vocabulary. Every decision he makes, Mo vetoes. Joseph is furious. He’s the one in charge. Isn’t he?
They are dealing with escalating danger and increasing tension between them. Joseph is convinced he’s a Daddy. Mo knows Joseph is a boy. Will Mo keep Joseph safe and show him his true place?
Cranky middle-aged author with an addiction for coffee, and a passion for romancing two guys. She loves her dog, she loves her kids, and she loves coffee; in which order very much depends on the time of day.
Come over and talk to Sue at:
Sue has brought a $20 Amazon gift card to give away to one lucky reader on her tour. Follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.