Welcome to December 2020 Wrap-up Post.
I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year. 2020 has come to an end and I am sure most like myself are happy to see the end of it and looking forward to what 2021 has to offer.
December was a good month reading wise as I read and review a total of sixteen (16) books. Below is the list of books read and links to their reviews.
- [4 Dec] The Venturi Effect by Sage Webb ★★★★
- [5 Dec] The Christmas Proposition by Mika Jolie ★★★★
- [6 Dec] The Vow by Dannika Dark ★★★★
- [8 Dec] Marauder by Bella Di Corte ★★★★½
- [9 Dec] Mistletoe in Paradise by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [10 Dec] Queen of Thorns: A Royal Organized Crime Romance by Bella Di Corte ★★★½
- [11 Dec] Shadow Ridge by M.E. Browning ★★★★
- [14 Dec] Nothing Good Happens After Midnight: A Suspense Magazine Anthology by Jeffery Deaver, Linwood Barclay, Rhys Bowen, Heather Graham, Alan Jacobson, Paul Kemprecos, Jon Land, John Lescroart, Kevin O’Brien, Hank Phillippi Ryan, D.P. Lyle, Joseph Badal, Shannon Kirk ★★★★
- [15 Dec] Mercenary by Bella Di Corte ★★★★
- [18 Dec] Mine to Keep by Rhenna Morgan ★★★★½
- [21 Dec] Layla by Colleen Hoover ★★★★½
- [24 Dec] The Last to See Her by Courtney Evan Tate ★★★½
- [29 Dec] The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher ★★★½
- [30 Dec] Forsaken Trail by Devney Perry ★★★★½
- [31 Dec] Silent Night, Deadly Night by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [31 Dec] In for a Penny by Melissa Foster ★★★★
I challenged myself to read one hundred (100) books for the year and I surpassed it by reading one hundred and forty (140) books. This is the most I have ever read in any given year. I conquered the New Release and Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge by reading ninety (90) and thirty-nine (39) books respectively. Unfortunately, I did not complete my goals for the audiobook and kindle unlimited challenge. I fell short by eight (8) books for the audiobook challenge and seven (7) for kindle Unlimited.
In 2021 I will continue my participation in the New Release, Netgalley and Edelweiss, Audiobook and Kindle Unlimited Challenge. I will be adding two new challenges, COYER 2021 and Finishing The Series. I also intend to read more of the books I own, which have been severely neglected. My Goodreads Challenge goal will remain at one hundred (100).
My 2021 Anticipated Reads
I am not the type of person to make new year goals, but this tine around I am making an exception. My major goal for 2021 is to get back on track with maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I fell way off track on this and need to get back on top. This means finding an exercise regime that works for me along with cutting out all junk food and sticking to it.
What are your plans for 2021?