Today I am so pleased to welcome Reese Knightly to Joyfully Jay. Reese has come with a giveaway for her release, Taking it Slow. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Can two men from opposite sides of the tracks find love?
Colonel Liam Cobalt has it all. He is content being a successful colonel in the Army and a billionaire with enough money at his disposal to help others. It takes only one glimpse of Spencer Turner to change all that. When a headlong clash sets him back, he must rethink his strategy. Offering Spencer friendship instead of romance seems like a good idea even though he wants so much more.
Captain Spencer Turner grew up dirt poor. He has fought for everything he ever had and now he’s all about taking care of his younger brother. When Liam suggests “friends only”, Spencer accepts because there’s no way he can become involved with a rich man. Been there, done that. Besides, he’s got too much going on for anything else.
When a sinister enemy is hellbent on extortion, Spencer finds himself facing a no-win situation. Will Liam come to the rescue? And if he does, will Spencer accept his help? Two powerful men come together thinking they can keep it on a “friends only” level, but when the heat rises, is taking it slow the best course?
Reese has brought a copy of to give away to one lucky reader. She will be distributing it through Amazon US, Canada, or Australia only. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, December 17th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.